developed out of frustration over damaged, injured and dirty birds
Raising beautiful game birds is an art. Transporting those same birds can be a challenge if you don’t have the right bird box. We feel our Bennett Bird Box is the answer to this problem. Birds arrive at their destination in a durable lite Bennett Bird Box with their feathers intact, clean and calm. Check out the reasons why the Bennett Bird Box may be the box to transport your beautiful game birds.
- Preventing injuries makes the upgrade to our boxes cost effective
- Drastically reduces head, tail and feather damage, and bird fatalities.
- Feathers stay looking almost as good coming out as going in.
- Calmer birds due to less light and less visibility
- Easy 2 minute assembly *No tools required*
- Long lasting, durable, easily repaired if damaged
- Removable, full end sliding door that slides at both ends in either direction.
- No springs, latches or hinges to break.
- Cleaner birds, with our solid bottoms.
- Boxes stack and lock in place.
- When stacked, the boxes have a 3/4 inche top and bottom air space, as well as a 1 inch air space on sides and ends to dissipate heat.
- Boxes hold approximately 8-14 mature pheasants, 35 Chukar and 60+ quail.
- Lightweight: 11 lbs.
- Constructed from High Density Plastic
- Approximate Size (outside dimensions): 31.5" x 23.5" x 9.5
- Color: Gray